There are 3 basic methods for moving salt from surfaces with Salt-Away
- ressure and velocity from spray bottles, compression pump sprayers, garden or other hoses, pressure washers and large tanks with pump systems. It is important to select the appropriate dispensing equipment for the size of the area of the contaminated surface. Diluting Salt-Away is necessary either by pre-mixing or by delivering it from a device that is set to the correct dilution ratio while attached to a water hose.
- Wet vacuuming
Facts about salt
SALT-AWAY is a maintenance product that safely removes salt from all surfaces. Except in areas of salt accumulation, results are immediate. Salt accumulation can be broken apart by regular, frequent applications and leaving the product in the accumulated areas. Corrosion inhibitors are active on inaccessible surfaces that stay wet. Water-based Salt-Away is not a coating and does not bond to surfaces. Highly concentrated; must be diluted. Safe on all surfaces, including aluminum, magnesium, carbon steel, base metals, bright metals, and all other metals, plastic, vinyl, waxed surfaces, paint, rubber. Does not cause streaks or leave spots.
USES FOR SEA WATER AND SEA AIR APPLICATIONS
SALT-AWAY CONCENTRATE FORMULA
Features and Benefits
- Easily applied with Salt-Away’s Mixing Unit. Attach inline between a garden hose and a hose-end spray nozzle or the hose attachment of a pressure washer.
- Special Light-Use Spray formula available for quick and easy application. No rinsing required.
- Professional Strength Spray formula available for removing salt accumulation on smaller items.
- Is a maintenance product and should be applied regularly as long as salt is present in the environment. Will not bond to surfaces.
- Greatly reduces costs for labor, parts & repair. Substantially lessens operational down-time.
- Safe to use. Non-toxic, non-hazardous, biodegradable, environmentally safe.