Salt-Away is a water-based, non-hazardous, biodegradable solution and contains properties that dissolve, release and remove salt crystals from any surface. Water alone does not remove all the salt from a surface. Use of Salt-Away does not correct past damage but will work to protect against salt corrosion and reduces costly repairs caused by salt. Salt-Away breaks apart and removes salt accumulation with repeated use.
Salt-Away can safely be used on all metals, fiberglass, paint, rubber, plastic, chrome, glass, concrete, brick or any surface exposed to salt. Salt-Away, mixed with water, washes away the salt then leaves a protective film on surfaces until surfaces are again exposed to water or salt. Special high-performing corrosion inhibitors in the product help protect metals from corroding if not rinsed off. Salt-Away will not strip wax or cause streaks or spots. It is easy to apply by using pressure or power washers, Salt-Away’s special Mixing Unit, the ready-to-use spray bottles for smaller jobs, and by immersing items into a mixture of Salt-Away and water.
Salt-Away brings you the finest, safest, most reliable product in its category. These features have been standard since Salt-Away’s inception in 1994.
- Non Hazardous. Contains no hazardous chemicals.
- Non-Toxic. Safe to use around plants, children, pets and all living things.
- Biodegradable. All ingredients biodegrade into the environment.
- Environmentally Safe. Has no deleterious effects in the environment. Safe to discharge into normal drainage outlets connected to filter systems.
- Water based.
- Contains no petroleum products.
- Contains no chemical solvents.
- Does not react chemically or physically as an emulsifier on lubricants and coatings.
- Inhibits rusting and corrosion.
- Completely removes fresh salt.
- Breaks down layers of salt accumulation.
- Is chemically dissimilar to any competitive product.
- Ingredients are the highest quality available.
- Tested to be safe to use on virtually all surfaces, including Magnesium, Aluminum, Iron, Copper, Steel, Stainless Steel, Chrome, Paint, Gel Coat, Nylon, Isinglass, Vinyl, Plastic, Glass, Wood, Leather, Rubber, Canvas, Concrete, Brick.